Join our healing community to receive free vibrant health education.
Dr. Lissa Solis, LAc, MTOM, DACM
Dr. Solis is a California Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist who is certified in Functional Medicine. She is the founder of Vibrancy Wellness, located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles county.
Dr. Solis discovered her passion for Integrative Medicine through her own journey of healing, where Chinese Medicine and Functional Medicine profoundly changed her life.
After years of dealing with frustrating health struggles, Dr. Solis was grateful to have discovered a new path to wellness. This experience and understanding makes her a great guide to those battling chronic health issues. She is a compassionate listener and takes the time to consider her patient’s situations.
Dr. Solis’s passion for natural medicine expanded when she became a mother. It was important for her to be able to treat childhood issues in the most natural way possible. She has experienced great success using natural integrative medicine for the treatment of her own two children.
Dr. Solis believes in a holistic approach to help others heal and maintain overall wellness through individualized patient care. Her education is a great combination of East and West enabling her to provide true integrative care. She focuses on educating patients on how to maintain optimal health and live vibrantly.
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine DACM with a focus on Integrative Medicine, Pacific College Health and Science
- Advanced Diagnostic Personal Treatment ADAPT Certification in Functional Medicine, Kresser Institute
- California Licensed Acupuncturist LAc, State of California Acupuncture Board
- Masters in Traditional Oriental Medicine MTOM, Emperor’s College, graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Clean Needle Technique CNT, Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology BA, University of Texas at San Antonio
Ready to start living vibrantly?
Take charge of your own health and begin your wellness journey today.