Cupping uses specifically designed cups that create mild suction to gently pull the muscle tissue upward to encourage release as well as improve the circulation of blood and lymph.
This therapy is used to relieve pain in the back, neck and sore muscles; as well as relieve the body of fatigue, anxiety and migraines, cold, cough and flu, allergies and asthma, and even cellulite. Some of the many advantages of cupping are as follows:
- Detoxifies the circulatory system
- Reduces inflammation and stimulates healing
- Increases blood flow to muscles and surrounding tissue
- Brings oxygenated blood and fluids to remove metabolic waste
- Relieves respiratory illness
- Breaks up any superficial adhesion in the tissue contributing to muscle tension and pain
- Assists in facial rejuvenation along with cosmetic acupuncture
Temporary dark circles will appear but are different from bruises caused by trauma. Despite the discoloration that should disappear within 3-7 days, pain is rare. Patients report the treatment as feeling good often with immediate relief, similar to massage. It is advised to keep the area covered after treatment and to drink plenty of water.
Ready to start living vibrantly?
Take charge of your own health and begin your wellness journey today.